Saturday, February 26, 2005

Drained out

Its been a while. So sorry for not updating my blog.. but wait a minute, this is my blog, why should I be apologising for anything? Duh!

Drained out and exhausted. Two words to describe how I feel at the moment. I am exhausted physically, mentally and emotionally. Ya Allah, what a week.. let alone a month.

*Sigh.. Lots of things have been happening. Things that you want to happen and things that just pop out of nowhere with no warning. Sometimes things happen so unexpectedly that you are exhausted by the end of the day.

Work is one thing but mental and emotional exhaustion is worst, believe me. You are so exhausted that no emotion is left inside. You feel so empty it hurts like hell. Ironic isnt it?

Where are your friends when you really need them? Sometimes I just sit on my bed with nothing to do and think to myself. And one way or another I end up in tears. God I miss my friends.

Right now I just need a hug.. Please someone give me one.

..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Did you like that post? Please share your thoughts