Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Pemergianmu

I fell in love with this song the first time I heard it. It has made me cry numerous times. Please listen to it.

When I listen to this song, it makes me miss Rasulullah so much and wish that he is still here with us. Its very sad to see how chronic the Muslims are today. We are in a time where humans are no longer afraid of Allah, in a time where humans no longer know what is right from batil. We are surrounded by ppl who no longer know what is pahala and what is sin. There are even "nonpracticing Muslims", and they are even proud of it! YaAllah.

It makes me miss our Prophet more and more. How I just wish he was here to help us all unite and come back to Allah. But once I thought that thru, I realised that is exactly what we are here for.

But it doesnt leasten my yearning for him to be here with us. Enjoy the song, and may it bring you what it has brought me, InsyaAllah.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Did you like that post? Please share your thoughts