Sunday, August 23, 2009

Ahmad's Hutang

Ok, Ahmad tagged me in July. So this is sort of membayar hutang la ni. Haha


1. What is the most important thing in your life?
- Being happy

2. What is the last thing you bought with your own money?
- I dont have any own money :P
ok ok.. emmm... paid AUD12 to enter Boneo Maze

3. Where do you wish to get married?
- Where ever my family is

4. How old do you think you will be permanently owned by your love?
- Hopefully in the next couple of years. Ameen

5. Are you in love?
- Right now? Sure. I love my family and friends :D

6. Where was the last restaurant you had dinner?
- Alamaro (The expert in Italian Cuisine)
The Steak Fungi was heavenly!

7. Name the latest book you bought.
- Wau, this is hard.. I think it was a Jane Austin Book

8. What is your full name?
- Amirah Dayana Azlan

9. Do you prefer your mother or father?
- I love them both. Muahx2 to my parents! :D

10. Name a person you really wish to meet in real life for the first time.
- To list a few: Rasulullah, DSAI, my future husband.
If I were being naughty, Id like to meet face to face with: RP, TL, SM, Fav Author, Fav Band, Fav MU players. Hahhaha.. this list can go on and on babeh :P

11. Christina or Britney?
Hmm.. both were bad chicks. But in the current situation, maybe Britney. I like her songs pre-disturbed mom. The best of two evils. Haha

12. Do you do your own laundry?
- Yup.

13. The most exciting place you want to go?
- Again, to list a few: Makkah, Madinah, Palestine, UK, Paris, Vancover, Japan, Korea.

14. Camera or MP3 or handphone?
A DSLR would be nice. But you cant survive without handphones now.

15. 3 things I say too often?
- Sabar je la.
- Ceh.
- (...) giler. -- as in ________ giler.

16. Book I read recently.
- Eclipse by Steph Meyer (for the hundrenth time) Hahaha

17. 4 songs I could listen over and over again.
- Asmaul Allah - Sami Yusuf
- Tika Dinihari - Devotees
- Destinasi Cinta - Mestica
- Here by Me - 3 Doors Down

18. 3 things I learned last year.
- Life is hard
- Life doesnt always turn out the way you want
- You dont determine ur life. You can try, but it all depends of what Allah allows.

19. 8 people I tag.
- Hmm.. anyone can do this if you want.

2 comments:

  1. 10. Robert Pattinson (RP), Taylor Lautnerv (TL), Stephenie Meyer (SM)

    ^_^ KS xnak jmp? Hehe..

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahahha buat ape kantoi kan!!!! hahahaha teruk aa. Hahaha ROFL

    Although KS is pretty and cute, she seems like a very serious and 'garang' person. I wouldnt want to get on her nerves :P

    ReplyDelete

Did you like that post? Please share your thoughts