Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Iced Water

Hey all. Sorry for not updating. Been busy and freezing my ears off. Haha.

Guess what. If I dont take a shower today, it would be exactly 3 days since I bathe. Hahahhahahahahhahahaha.

Ok, before you go and judge me, it is my duty to inform you that it is FREEZING over here. And its getting colder by the day. Its been extremely cold the past few days, Layth pun Aliya tak bagi mandi. Although Aliya does, coz she needs to go to the Hospital. I cant imagine how showering at 7 in the morning feels like, when showering at 1 in the afternoon pun sejuk giler.

I constantly wear gloves in the house now. Yesterday, was worst! It rained all day! You cant imagine how cold it was sidai baju kat luar. Grrrrrr.. Im starting to shiver just remembering it. Hahhaha.

Ambil wuduk 5 times a day is also a chore. Haha. Ok, imagine this. Even though you take wuduk with hot water, it starts to wear off once you take ur feet out of the warm water. THEN it starts to tingle like you just put ur feet in a bucket of ice water! Hahahhahaha. It hurts, mind you. Really hurts.

So if you wanna know how cold it is here, why dont you try putting ur feet in ice water. Once you've done that, come and 'complain' to me. Hehhehe..

1 comment:

  1. actually, most houses would have adequate heating and taking a bath would be no problem.

    cumanya my house ni because of financial and environmental concerns, heater tak lebih dari 20 degrees celcius. plus the floors are tiled so even though it's 20 degrees, it feels colder. brrrr

    heehehe

    nasib baik bleh sapu stokin kaaaan

    ReplyDelete

Did you like that post? Please share your thoughts