Thursday, August 13, 2009

For Mak & Ayah

Im feeling a little sentimental at the moment.

Ive been browsing for new nasyid songs to be used for a programme, and I stumbled across some very good ones. Listening to all these ibu & ayah songs, made me suddenly miss my parents who are thousands of miles away. Anyhow, here are some songs dedicated to my beloved parents.

This first nasyid has always been used in our programmes. I cry every single time I listen to it. No exceptions.

For Ayah:



This one is for Mak:



Love you guys so much. Muahx2

2 comments:

  1. Many thanks for the kind thoughts and feelings. Mak and Ayah always pray for all our children for good in this world and the hereafter. We always remember them and miss them when they are away from home! May the blessing of Allah and love will always keep us close together no matter where we are.

    ReplyDelete

Did you like that post? Please share your thoughts