Assalamualaikum WRT WBT
I might as well mention it here, since most of the time, 'discussing' things thru are so much easier than thinking about it alone. Currently, Im planning to buy a high performance, high quality laptop which will be able to resist the amount of work I always do using it.
I need a good one bcos, lets face it -- multimedia isn't something any type of laptop can stand. My post regarding my history with computers are in one of my previous posts.
So my options are:
1. MacBook Pro 13" 2.3GHz (RM3,399)
2. MacBook Air 13" 128GB (RM3,849)
3. MacBook Air 11" 128GB (RM3,549)
4. MacBook Air 11" 64GB (RM2,949)
5. Sony Vaio VPCEA45FG/L (RM2,699)
6. Toshiba Satellite E300 (RM3,299)
7. Toshiba Portege R830 (RM3,999)
8. Toshiba Portege R700 (RM3,799)
Im very much inclined towards the MacBook. But just looking at the prices in my list here makes me cringe! But nonetheless, I really need it. So folks, any thoughts? Or opinions? Do share, I really appreciate it.