Wednesday, April 06, 2011

Welcome Folks!

Assalamualaikum WRT WBT

Its astonishing how suddenly my blog has many readers. The most popular post is "A Day in Pompeii". I have no idea why.

Visitors from the US, UK, African countries, all come to read that. I think it has something to do with image finder. They are looking for an image, found it, and it was linked to my blog. That's my conclusion.

The question I want to ask is, is that post controversial? Bcos I received some very nasty comments (although I didnt approve them) concerning this post. Is there a problem with it?

Yesterday and today (but yesterday especially), I received a bunch of visitors. Terkejut jap. Hahaha.. was my current post so interesting and controversial? Hahahha :P

Anyways, to my silent readers, welcome and feel free to leave your comments *wink*

2 comments:

  1. ^_~ love reading (and stalking?) your blog kakmyra! :P

    bunch of loves from putrajaya.. eh, silap. dah pindah bangi! :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hehehhe.. Wah, bidah pun ade.
    If you didnt comment, I wouldnt know who stopped by. Thank you for stalking my blog :D hehe.

    Haha.. dah pindah pun lupa, sbr je la hang ni.
    *hugs*

    ReplyDelete

Did you like that post? Please share your thoughts