Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Oh no, I’ve been tagged!

Ha ha, nice move Umayr.. Now I’ve been tagged and infected with the blog tagging virus. Thanks a lot! Hehhee.. No la, just kidding. Thanks Umayr for including me in ur tagging business =P

So, here are the rules of the tag

  1. The tagged victim has to come up with 8 different points about his/her perfect lover.
  2. Have to mention the gender of his/her perfect lover.
  3. Tag eight other victims to join this game and leave a comment on their blog.
  4. If you are tagged the second time, there is NO need to do this again.
  5. Lastly, most importantly, HAVE FUN DOING IT.

Umayr, I know this is just a cheezy yet clever way to find out secrets from a female! Hahaha.. So here goes..

My Perfect Lover (Male <-- Of course Male! Duh) must:
1) Have the same belief as me and practices it the same way as I do
Islam. Hey of course la.

2) Be someone I can respect. Intellectual.
I must be able to respect him. He must be worthy of being respected. He must be better than me in things so that I will be able to look up to him.

3) Be someone who can guide me thru the ups and downs of life
As we go on in life, we go thru all the ups and downs and he must be able to guide me thru them. Guide me in the right way, using the right method that fits my personality. We must be able to help each other along the way.

4) Be an open-minded and supportive person
EVERY female asks for this rule. We all are sensitive and compassionate, so we want a partner who can understand that. Yes, there are so many differences between the genders, but we can’t change them; that’s how we are created. So that’s why we should support each other in this matter.

5) Be romantic and can make me laugh
Sometimes its nice having someone who is always caring and romantic by your side. It’s always a dream to wake up in the morning and find a single red rose at your pillow. Or going out on a romantic candle light dinner for our anniversary, or even just a sweet sms of love every now and again. Although it sounds really silly, it’s these small things that structures a life long relationship. It assures us females that we are always loved and remembered no matter the time or situation. Yes, we do need assurance.

There’s a saying: “If you can make a girl laugh, you are already 60% in her heart”. Laughter is the best medicine for any illness. Life without laughter is boring and dull. I don’t want dull life, I want a life full of happiness and laughter which will lead to beautiful memories.

6) Give me some freedom
Every individual has their own interest, their own friends and their own time. I must be able to make my own choices. I don’t like people making choices for me. If other people make them, I’ll blame them if anything goes wrong. I like to take responsibility on my own actions =) You can call that Ego if you want. I just love my privacy and freedom. He must also let me pursue and support my own dreams.

7) Have good English and is taller than me
This might sound lame, but he MUST be able to practice English well. I don’t think I can be able to accept someone who has terrible English. English is a huge part of my life, it’s my second language for that matter. I’m able to express myself better in English. An English spoken person is more open-minded and intellectual (in my opinion that is =P) It’s pretty hard to respect someone who has a lower level English compared to me. Mann.. I’m I choosy!

I am a tall person. So I need a man who is taller than me. In a way, I’ll be able to look up to him. Literally as well as figuratively speaking =)

8) Be good to look at and loves children
Hey, you’re gonna spend your whole life with him, so you must have someone you love to look at everyday. Hehe.. But hey, beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder =)

I love children, so he must love them too. He must also support me around the house. Help me cook, help me with the dishes, help me with the children, laundry, etc. It’s the togetherness that’s important. Working together as a TEAM.

Another reason why I want a good looking mate..? So that I get cute and adorable looking children! Hehe =P


There. All the 8 points I was asked to list down. There are more where that came from, a whole long list of the things I’d want in a man. But come on, IS THERE someone as perfect as that?? I don’t think so. With all the losers and weirdos in the world today, you’ll keep asking yourself.. Am I EVER gonna find the right mate? Hehe.. Being sarcastic here. I know.

I’ve long ago learned that there is no perfect person. Everyone has their weaknesses. And I should learn to accept them. Why should I ask for a perfect person when I myself am not perfect?

I will find my other half someday. InsyaAllah =) Maybe in other people’s eyes he might not be perfect, but as long as he is perfect in my eyes, that’s fine by me.

Here's a list of the people I've tagged! You guys better reply..

1. Kaklong
2. Kak Has
3. Kak Diela
4. Kak Put
5. Shah
6. Abg Apai
7. Haikal
8. Azreey

Okey, hopefully I'll get some responce! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Did you like that post? Please share your thoughts