Sunday, June 26, 2005

Dont you just HATE disapointing people?

I got an sms the other day from Ms Put. She wanted me to be one of the Orientation Committee (OC) for the new intake. Since there won’t be any orientation for the seniors who are gonna continue; she was hoping I’d be a member of the committee. And she said that the course for the OC would be from the 27th to the 30th. She told me on the 25th. Oh mann..

Reluctantly, I had to say that I couldn’t. And I felt so bad about it afterwards. I don’t like disappointing people, especially Ms Put. So when I said to her that I couldn’t because it was too short notice, I had this awful feeling that my reason was so unacceptable.

Kalau ikut hati, mmg nak pegi.. but when I think about it rationally, I really just couldn’t. I haven’t packed my bags, I haven’t completed the procedures for the coming registrations, etc. And if I did go, it would bring much more stress to me than any fun or good. So I just had to accept the fact that I had to disappoint her. And that’s tough.

Anyway, I’m going to make up for it insyaAllah. I’ll fulfill my tasks when I get back to KL. With the team that I have now, I surely hope it will go smooth and serine. I will do my best in completing this huge responsibility I have on my shoulders as best I can.

YaAllah, please help me and guide me thru this. I would be nothing without You.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Did you like that post? Please share your thoughts