Thursday, July 20, 2006

A question to Ponder

Today, in Psychology class our lecturer gave us a question to answer. His habit would be that at the end of each class, he’ll ask us to take out a piece of paper, he’ll ask a question and we’d have to write our answers and submit them to him for his reading. The question today was interesting.

“Do you think the person you are today is influenced by your family?”

Interesting ain’t it? =) It certainly made my hand write. The people around me were all questioning themselves what to write. In my opinion, if your answer to the question is yes, then it would be really easy to elaborate coz I’d say that they’ll be writing honestly. The problem would come to those who are not aware of their surroundings, or somewhat in a troubled family. That would be hard. The people who’d answer no would also be difficult to answer honestly. Since the papers we submit are required to write our names, maybe some are too ashamed to write honestly. There are so many factors.

“What was my answer?” I hear you ask =) Hehe.. Truthfully, I wrote 2/3 of the whole A4 paper. I love my family dearly and I could have written longer if Ju didn’t mention the fact that my answer was kinda long.

Well, all I can say is Alhamdulillah. Thank you Allah for giving me such a loving family. They are my motivation, my inspiration and the very definition of undying love.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Did you like that post? Please share your thoughts