Friday, August 05, 2011

Thought Before Bed

Assalamualaikum wrt wbt
Hi everyone. Just writing a post before going to bed.

There's a part of me that keeps dreaming too seriously. I know some ppl define dreams as just that, dreams. Something you wish for but cant really get.

There's also ppl who say that dreams can come true with the right amount of effort.

Ive also experienced situations where what we're going thru at that particular moment feels so unreal that its like a dream! Haha

I guess it all depends on ur state of mind. All definitions are correct, its just a matter of applying it to the right situation.

I dont see any wrong in dreaming or wishing. You need the push and drive to make you strive for practically anything.

Just saying the things stuck in my mind I guess. Rambling again, I know.

Goodnite everyone, pleasent dreams ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Did you like that post? Please share your thoughts