Friday, August 05, 2011

Anti-news and papers

Assalamualaikum WRT WBT

I know most of my post are always about me and my feelings. THIS does not mean I am not aware or that I am oblivious to the issues of the world. And it certainly doesnt mean that I don't care.

Although I am seriously NOT a paper person, nor am I longer an avid news person either -- not with the lies and manipulated stories they tend to report nowadays. Especially in this country. Since it's Ramadhan, its easier to forget about the news on TV, I will stay away as a step towards avoiding bad thoughts of people or saying bad things in reaction to the news.

When I find the time AND the mood, I sometimes (read carefully people, sometimes) switch to BBC or CNN or Al Jazeera. Sometimes when the there's absolutely nothing on TV, I switch to Astro Awani.

But yes, I have to admit that I find out things a little later than usual. Hehe.. the effects of not watching the news and not reading the paper I guess. And thats rather bad when I think about it.

As a result, maybe.. just maybe, I'll write more view-based posts in the future. We'll see..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Did you like that post? Please share your thoughts