Sunday, July 10, 2011

Just a Thought in My Head

Assalamualaikum WRT WBT

Its crossed my mind a couple of times on how I tend to dwell on my emotions. How sometimes my mind just wonders off to wherever it wants. Forcing me to think about my life and the plans I have set into motion.

Sometimes I feel so frustrated seeing how all I can write about are my feelings. Most of the time, I write about my reaction to a certain situation or event in my life. And most of the time, I know no one wants to read me whining. Its sad and pathetic. And yet, I keep coming back. I cant seem to let go of this blog.

The thought of people all around the world have access to all the things I write here is alarming. And freaky. But no matter what excuse I use to make me feel better, its is in fact still freaky.

I guess for those who read blogs of those they do not know.. I'd like to think that they do this as a way to get to know us a little closer. Or they just want to see what we've been doing in our lives. Or they'd like to find out how we think, what type of mental state we are in.

OR they feel like reading other people's problems as alternatives of dealing with their own problems. Oh wau, that was harsh. Sorry.

I dont mind. As long as my readers dont use my words to spread slander.

Why did I write this post anyway? I forget.

Emm.. ok, I'll stop now. Before I go on and on without any fullstop

No comments:

Post a Comment

Did you like that post? Please share your thoughts