Saturday, March 05, 2011

Nearly a Year!

Assalamualaikum WRT WBT

Hello everyone! After nearly a year of absence, I am finally back! Wohoo! :D

With this new look and feel to the blog. I dont know why I suddenly have this sudden urge to start writing my heart out again. It came so suddenly that it took me by surprise.

Hopefully this 'new start' will bring more good this time around. Im planning to make good use of this blog. Pray that I'll try to be istiqamah.

Oh wau.  hehhe. So many things have happened, I dont know where to start! Well, apparently I havent been able to do much for the past 3 days. Been sick as a dog. All I did was eat, sleep, watch TV, solat, sleep some more, eat some more, shivering here and there. So most of the time I wasnt sleeping, I was in front of the computer doing God knows what. (watch movies most of the time *wink*)

So, during those three long days, I had this sudden urge to open back my blog and see what's happened to it. There is was, just as I left it.

Being the ever so eager person to make change before starting fresh, I decided to upgrade the design of the blog. Mind you, Im not sure if I'm finished yet. But having to look at programming every Tuesday to Thursday, Im planning to make this blog as uncomplicated as possible. Hehe. As the saying goes, "Less is more".

Ok, thats it for now. I need my rest to get better. So I'll be back when I can. InsyaAllah :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Did you like that post? Please share your thoughts