Thursday, March 31, 2011

Its Official!

Assalamualaikum WRT WBT

I am officially writing this post at my own personal desk located in the post graduate room. Wohoo! Alhamdulillah, after much pursuing, I was finally given the spot I need.

My regret is that I was given a small desk, but after discussion with a colleague ( who rarely comes anyway), she let me trade places with her. Now Im in the process of negotiating a friend's place to be traded to a bigger desk too. Kesian die, cos she's one of the rajin one's who come to this room. And yet they traded her big desk with a small one, just to squeeze me in.

So now with this desk, I plan to make this place more livelier and ceria, in hopes that it will increase the motivation level of the 15 ppl in this post grad room.

Im also planning (InsyaAllah, Allah give me strength), so come here everyday, from morning till evening, so that I can concentrate on my studies.

Need to do a bunch of reading. AND prepare for the Intel interview if my proposal is shortlisted.

I should also be in the process of writing papers by now. Argh!! Why is it so hard to shift from one mentality to another. So frustrating!

Well ok. I better get back to work. Assignment due next week. I also have to prepare revision questions for my students :) Sayang pulak diorg bile dah akhir2 sem ni.

Other than that, all's well I guess. Apart from this long wait I have to go thru, everything should be going great. I wonder when I'll get some feedback...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Did you like that post? Please share your thoughts