Monday, March 07, 2011

Hard Decisions

Assalamualaikum WRT WBT

This is the phase in life where I have to make really hard decisions.

I wont be able to do this without You Ya Allah. Help me make these decisions. Guide me to what is best for me. For my religion. For my family. And for my future, either it be in this world or the life hereafter.

Show me the way Ya Allah. I do not want to make these decisions influenced by others. I do not want to make these decisions because of people's expectations. I do not want to make these decisions because I want them to happen in such a way. Only you Ya Allah, know what is best for me.

Ya Allah, make me the Muslimah I want to become. Help me be istiqamah and sincere. I want to be like Khadijah, Aisyah and Fathimah. All the ladies of Jannah.

Protect me from temptation Ya Allah.

If this is the path You have written for me, then ease this journey Ya Allah. Guide me every step of the way. Without You, I am nothing.

Ameen Ya Rabb

I produced a video for this doa. Click to view

No comments:

Post a Comment

Did you like that post? Please share your thoughts