Thursday, October 01, 2009

Tulip Festival

So ok. My sister (Aida) has been telling me to upload the pictures oredi. Haha. So here goes.

I went with Kak Intan and her Hubby, Ibu (Mak Kak Intan) and Kak Wahyuna. It was superb I tell you! Since I absolutely ADORE real flowers, this was a very big treat for me :D

The weather forecast said rain that day. It also sort of rained the other two days before that. But we were hoping for a miracle and sunlight -- being in Melbourne with its unpredictable weather, it wouldnt be surprising. Sikit pun jadi laa.

It didnt rain the whole journey, until ofkos the last few kilometres before we arrived! Adoiii.. Sbr jela. hahahha. Along the journey, Kak Wahyuna also mentioned that it was going to be extremely COLD there (it was in the outskirts), so they all pakai 3-6 lapis baju. I was like.. "whaaaatt?!".. ape taknye, I only had 2 lapis on. Keluar2 kereta.. yaAllahh.. SEJUK GILER!! Hahhahahahhahha.. AND it didnt help that is was wet and raining. Hahhahahha.

I was wearing my new shoes okey. And the ground was all wet and muddy. Ewww! Abis kasut baru. But it was a good thing I didnt wear my other shoes. They were WHITE, and it would have been disaster I tell you. But sadly, my WHITE pants (waaaaaaaaa.. nyesal pakai seluar putih) mmg teruk la. Horrible. I dont think Im going to be able to get the stains out. Isk isk :(

Anyways, I think Ill just post the beautiful pictures to explain the situation. Oh ye.. Ive been trying to upload the pictures at my usual image uploader, but diorg tgh update the site, so quality yang I upload ni tak brape best. Maybe Ill change them later. Tengok la kalau rajin :P

Bergambar bersama Ibu. My pose was like "Welcome to the Tulip Festival!" Hahha

Surrounded by yellow tulips. Tersangatlah cantik! MashaAllah.

This is a weird picture. As you can see from the sky, it was very dark. But this picture had some sunlight in it! Hahha.. that bcoz, now and again, when the clouds moved, the sun came out :D

Think PINK!
Purple and bright red! YaAllah, lawa sgt!

By this time, our shoes (and I mean EVERYBODY) dah mcm ape je. Last2 tu dah tak larat nak jaga dah. Tak kuasa nak layan jaga seluar. Buat bodoh je. Hahhaha.

Cover album! :D

Bersuka ria! Ni idea Ibu la ni! Hahhaha

I LOVE this picture. Tengok colours die! Awesome!

Main sorok2 with the tulips

Takhta Fairy Princess. Hahhaha Over la posing! :P

The dutch dancers. Kitorg pelik betul tengok semua penari tua2. But I guess maybe thats bcoz org2 muda semua tak minat kot. Pity ey?

Picture op! Im a sucker for ppl in costume. Hahha

Ok, this is the weirdest tulip Ive ever seen. Berbulu! Hahha

Berposing with Ibu -- to those yg tak tahu, Ibu ni mak Kak Intan tau! Hehhe

Ok, last picture:

Hahahhahha.. lawak kan? I HATE the ear rings. Buruk!

All in all, I had an awesome time! Thanks kak intan, kak wahyuna! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Did you like that post? Please share your thoughts