Wednesday, September 02, 2009

US and Checkered Trousers

Salam Ramadhan everyone!

Dah mlm ke 13 Ramadhan ni. So camne tilawah? :P

Anyways, I tot Id just do a quick entry. Im pretty sure I forgot to mention that Ayah is currently in US for a week. Work stuff. I wonder what he has to do waay way over there in the most hated country in the world. Hehe. Although like Aliya said, "if you dont go to the slump areas, insyaAllah selamat". But you cant help be to worried. According to the TV, US isnt a very safe country. This might only be a close-minded view point, or maybe even a bias perspective from someone who hates the country (:P). But still, sape suruh portray it like that? Sendiri punye salah.

Oh ye, Ayah.. bring me back something cool! Hehhehe.

Okey, being a quick entry, it is also a random one.

If you read my entry about Pompeii the other day, you'll know that I went to the Museum. This is the view that greeted me at the entrance.

Well okey, so of course there'd be school children at the Museum. Being school trip season and all.

But just LOOK!

To be more specific, look at the UNIFORMS! Hahaha..

I can accept the green sweaters -- well, it is winter.

And checkered clothing are the thing right now -- thanks to RP and TL. Haha :P

But come on, blue checkered trousers?!!

Hahhahahahha.. Takleh terima laaaa.. I would NOT be caught in checkered trousers in public. What I dont understand is, kenape tak buat skirt ke. I saw other school groups jugak, boleh je buat skirts.

Or better yet, kalau nak sgt buat trousers, just make it a plain dark colour like the boys wore. Ni bagi the girls the ugly trousers. Ugh.

Hahhahahaha.. I couldnt stop chuckling to myself. And I couldnt resist taking a picture too.

There, didnt I tell you it would be random? :P

6 comments:

  1. HAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!
    Huduhnyaaaaaaaaaa
    sape yg design uniform sekolah tu patut kene pecat lah

    ReplyDelete
  2. burokk ! burokk ! wakakaka .

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahahhahahha.. Im glad us siblings all have good eyes and good taste :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. hahahahah!! buruknye!!!! cam baju tadika kat malaysia..tapi at least kat tadika, BAJU yang checkered! bukan SELUAR! ahahahhaha

    ReplyDelete
  5. i have the same, quote "close-minded view point"...satu negara yg tak teringin langsung nak pi adalah US, except for the grand canyon hehe:p

    ReplyDelete

Did you like that post? Please share your thoughts