Friday, April 03, 2009

A first of many

Assalamualaikum wrt wbt

Hello everybody, welcome2 to my old blog. Ok, maybe some explanation is required. This blog was my 1st ever blog -- the one I started way in 2004. I kinda left it unattended for a few years, hopped bloghosts and came back to blogspot in the end.

So this used to be my old blog. If you notice the entries, they are old news. Some which are from 3-4 years back. I deleted the more personal entries bcoz this blog will now be my public blog for public discussions.

To access my personal blog, please contact me personally bcoz I only allow ppl I know to access it.

Harapnya semua dapat menjaga tuturkata dan bahasa dalam blog ni. Semoga ianya bermanfaat buat kita semua.

Akhir kata, Salam Ukhuwwah *wink*
Amirah

p/s: my entiries will mostlikely be in English most of the time, but I will try to alternate from time to time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Did you like that post? Please share your thoughts