Monday, September 12, 2005

A huge THANK YOU

I’d just like to take this opportunity to express my gratitude to EVERY single individual who had a role (either small or big) in getting me where I am today.

1) Mak and Ayah whom have supported me right from the beginning, always believing in me and encouraging me. Thank you. I did this all for both of you.

2) To Aliya, a loving sister and best-est friend I ever had. Thank you for being there thru the rough patches and tribulations, the best and most effective advice-giver.

3) To my siblings Ahmad, Aimi & Aida whom have been the sunshine during my gloomy days. The laughter and joy in our household.

4) To my grandparents, nenek and datuk. Thank you for taking care of me, worrying about my welfare and comfort. Thank you for receiving me under your roof with open arms, and thank you for having the time to listen to my silly ramblings at the dinner table

5) To my aunties and uncles; Paklong, Maklong, Ayahcik, Makcik Izan, Busu and Uncle Sham. Thank you for making me feel at home, making me forget to be homesick with your presence and visits.

6) To my cousins (wow.. let me list our their names.. Anuar, Arifah, Akmal, Adilah, Adlina, Azalea, Arina, Amelia, Amir, Alisya & Aishah). I’ll never forget the laughter you all bring to datuk’s house, and the laughter to my own lonely heart.

7) To my dearest friends; Ju, Ocha and Fad. Three years of friendship has been a wonderful journey. Thank you for always being there for me. Thank you for accepting me as your friend. I’ll always remember the days we cried and laughed together.

8) To my second family; Ms Put, Ms Adott, Pn Lily, Kakyong, Ms Sam, Mama, Ms Gibb, Kak Put, Kak Diela, Kak Has. Thank you for always being my back bone, always giving me encouragements and believing in me. Thank you for the laughter and the cheerfulness. Thank you for sharing your experiences. Most of all, thank you for loving me as I am.

9) To my beloved Lecturers, thank you for having the sincerity to share your knowledge with me. Thank you for entertaining my silly questions and helping me every step of the way. Thank you for your support and fun-filled education. Although kadang2 tu tak fun. =P Heheh..

10) To the admin staff of UNIKL IIM, Kak Ton, Kak Zan, Kak Yati, En Kasman, Abg Zul, Abg Nassir, Abg Fauzi, Kak Aida, Kak Ijan, Kak Ila, Kak Noni. Thank you for always trying to make my work a smooth experience. You guys have helped me a lot with my Student Council work. Thank you for your smiles and your kindness.

11) To my juniors, adik2 tersayang.. Thank you for looking up to me as a role model. You guys are the people who made me gain my self-confidence and self-respect. You all bring a huge role in making me who I am today. Thank you.

12) To the rest whom I didn’t mention their names, thank you. However big or small your role, you still influenced my success. Thank you.


This awards I received is dedicated to all of you =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Did you like that post? Please share your thoughts